Please note: Images are for representation purposes only. Products may differ from those shown above. Discount % are rounded to Nearest whole number.
Well suited for use where probes with axial movement measuring bolts are inconvenient for measurements.
- Inclinable lever for measuring in two directions
- Balanced lever system on ball-bearing
- Interchangeable measuring insert, with carbide ball tip, inclinable through to 180°.
- Automatic reversal of the probing direction while the indication remains unchanged.
- Protected against shocks by 2 safety clutches.
- One-piece housing provided with 2 dovetails
- Level of protection: IP40 as per IEC 6'529
Access to the measurement is facilitated with the inclinable probe lever, also allowing measurement in two directions. This model is also often used for aligning machine or XY coordinate table components during installation. Major features of the GT 31 probe:
Automatic reversal of measuring direction
Measuring lever laterally inclinable to 180°
Coupled with the TESATRONIC TT10 display, the entire set becomes a portable solution at any locations
Free Delivery on all orders over £500 that are delivered to the UK mainland (as defined by TNT).
Not all items are in stock and we would suggest calling our sales team on 01162 530 346 to confirm lead-times. Whilst we will do our best, any lead-times shown in the price section are only a suggestion and are subject to change.
H Roberts & Sons (D.I.) Ltd standard delivery charge is £9.95 across all UK mainland orders on a 'standard next day delivery'.
H Roberts guarantees that the Products and/or Services will be free from defects in materials and/or workmanship for a period of 12 months from:- (i) in the case of Services, the date of completion of the performance of the Services; and/or (ii) in the case of Products, the date of delivery of the Products to the Buyer.
Payment & Security