Please note: Images are for representation purposes only. Products may differ from those shown above. Discount % are rounded to Nearest whole number.
Compact design with analogue indication and value classification of measured values. Aluminium housing, designed for shop floor applications, user-friendly.
- Easy-to-read analogue display with mirror strip in order to avoid parallax error.
- 6 measuring ranges.
- Zero setting potentiometer for display.
- 2 probe inputs for single, sum or difference measurements.
- 1 auxiliary signal input, e.g. for all correction values.
- Colour LEDs of green for "Good", yellow for "Rework" and red for "Scrap".
- Potentiometer for setting limit tolerances.
- Polarity reverse switch for classification signals (internal or external dimensions).
- Switch for locking or unlocking a displayed value.
- Analogue output for a display unit or external recording.
|Range||min: ± 3 / max: ± 1000|
|Number of probe inputs||2|
Analogue type display, galvanometer type. Analogue output for the connection of a remote displaying or recording unit. - Easy-to-read analogue display with mirror strip in order to avoid parallax error. - Supplied with (specify when ordering): 3-wire cable with SEV connector, length 2 m (03160015) or 3-wire câble à 3 fils with VDE connector, length 2 m (03160016) ou 3-wire cable without connector, length 2 m (03160017)
Free Delivery on all orders over £500 that are delivered to the UK mainland (as defined by TNT).
Not all items are in stock and we would suggest calling our sales team on 01162 530 346 to confirm lead-times. Whilst we will do our best, any lead-times shown in the price section are only a suggestion and are subject to change.
H Roberts & Sons (D.I.) Ltd standard delivery charge is £9.95 across all UK mainland orders on a 'standard next day delivery'.
H Roberts guarantees that the Products and/or Services will be free from defects in materials and/or workmanship for a period of 12 months from:- (i) in the case of Services, the date of completion of the performance of the Services; and/or (ii) in the case of Products, the date of delivery of the Products to the Buyer.
Payment & Security