Please note: Images are for representation purposes only. Products may differ from those shown above. Discount % are rounded to Nearest whole number.
High resolution display units
Combined analogue/digital display
Two probe inputs for single, sum and difference measurements.
In addition to TESATRONIC TT 60 functions, TT 80 has the following additional functions:
- 9 measuring ranges with digital steps of 0,01 ?m or 0.000001 in.
- Memorisation of extreme values "max.", "min.", "max. minus min." as well as the mean of the two values "max." and "min.".
- Dynamic measurement with acquisition of more than 10 single values per second.
- Classification of measured values with a contact relay providing output signals for 5, 10, 20 or 40 acceptable classes.
- Analogue output for external processing of signals.
|Range||min: ±0,5 / max: ±5000|
|Resolution||0.01 / 0.01µm|
|Number of probe inputs||2|
Electronic instrument with analogue and digital display. 2 probe inputs 7 ranges. Resolution 0.10 microns Signals relay outputs for one class RS232 output in addition for the TT 60: Memory, dynamic measurement Signals relay outputs for 5, 10, 20 or 40 acceptable classes Analog port - - Supplied with: 1 battery charger 100 to 240 Vac, 50 to 60 Hz, 6,6 V DC, 750 mA (04761054) 1 EU mains cable (04761055)
Free Delivery on all orders over £500 that are delivered to the UK mainland (as defined by TNT).
Not all items are in stock and we would suggest calling our sales team on 01162 530 346 to confirm lead-times. Whilst we will do our best, any lead-times shown in the price section are only a suggestion and are subject to change.
H Roberts & Sons (D.I.) Ltd standard delivery charge is £9.95 across all UK mainland orders on a 'standard next day delivery'.
H Roberts guarantees that the Products and/or Services will be free from defects in materials and/or workmanship for a period of 12 months from:- (i) in the case of Services, the date of completion of the performance of the Services; and/or (ii) in the case of Products, the date of delivery of the Products to the Buyer.
Payment & Security