Please note: Images are for representation purposes only. Products may differ from those shown above. Discount % are rounded to Nearest whole number.
The Baty R400 bench mount profile projector with its 400mm screen combines high accuracy non-contact measurement and inspection with a large 300mm x 150mm measuring range.
Choice of digital readouts and automatic profile edge detection. The horizontal light path configuration is ideal for checking machined components that can be secured to the workstage using a range of optional accessories from the Baty fixture family. The robust design of the R400 makes it suitable for both the shop floor and standards room.
• 400mm (16") screen with 90º crosslines and chart clips
• Profile illumination with halogen lamp and green filter
• Lens magnification choice: 10x, 20x, 25x, 50x and 100x
• Surface illumination (fibre optic)
• Helix adjustment of light source for accurate thread form projection
• Workstage with two machined slots for holding accessories
• Workstage measuring range of 300mm (12") x 150mm (6")
• Digital angle measurement
• 10x lens included
• 0.5 micron resolution
• Internally fitted automatic edge sensor (FT2-E model only)
• Swing over lamphouse to allow clear access to the workstage
• Various electronic measuring systems to suit individual requirements
• Cabinet stand ensures a solid base and provides storage
• Other options include foot switch control
XLS: A simple 2 axis digital readout for X&Y measurement.
GXL: Incorporates geometric functions for skew alignment, circle, Line, angle and radius measurement. Pitch circle diameter and construction of intersection points etc. Tolerancing and simple reporting also included.
GXL-E: As GXL with screen mounted automatic profile edge sensor. As an option the sensor can be fitted internally.
FT-2: Complete TOUCH SCREEN DRO with 2D Fusion touch software. Full geometric functionality, view of measured part can be printed as a fully dimensioned drawing. Full reporting capability includes, SPC, tabulated details with pass / fail analysis, auto link to Excel and auto sequence programming feature. Windows O/S and built in 19" portrait touch screen monitor in a rugged all steel housing.
FT-2E: Complete TOUCH SCREEN DRO with 2D Fusion Touch software as above. Built-in optical edge detection allows data points to be taken ‘on the fly’ as the projected image is passed under the screenmounted fibre optic sensor. An internally mounted edge sensor is available as an option on all ‘R’ series projectors.
Free Delivery on all orders over £350 that are delivered to the UK mainland (as defined by TNT).
Not all items are in stock and we would suggest calling our sales team on 01162 530 346 to confirm lead-times. Whilst we will do our best, any lead-times shown in the price section are only a suggestion and are subject to change.
H Roberts & Sons (D.I.) Ltd standard delivery charge is £9.95 across all UK mainland orders on a 'standard next day delivery'.
H Roberts guarantees that the Products and/or Services will be free from defects in materials and/or workmanship for a period of 12 months from:- (i) in the case of Services, the date of completion of the performance of the Services; and/or (ii) in the case of Products, the date of delivery of the Products to the Buyer.
Payment & Security